Yabel Forum
To post on the forum you need to create an account. play game jocuri online strategie Main Forum
Archive --> Round 4 --> Three word game Go to page:  11   
Three word game
Author Topic
voicu

Posted at: 11/24/2008 9:50:31 PM

You probably know this game, it is not my invention, but I thought you might like it. The purpose is to create a story. Everyone can play it. There are only two rules: 1. Post only three words after you copied the existing story and 2. No double posting. So I will start it.

Many years ago...
soxfan12596

Many years ago there was a beautiful place called The Valley of Kings. There lived a strange kind of island which could transform itself into a giant feared by all for eating little boys and girls.One day a mighty knight saddled his horse to get some food for the giant grizzly bear who is a king in disguise.McDonald's was closed. He then went to BurgerKing but they were out of Big Mac's so he decided to starve the grizzley bear but the bear ate green eggs & Ham. Then the grizzly bear went to sleep. The knight took a strole with his horse to the bay. He was sad because the grizzly wasn't a princess. She was actually a male grizzly which had a long, beautiful neck which was smelly because of the hair on it. Also he was tired from fighting the green haired extremely big Hippopotamus. The hippo was deformed from birth because his mother ate too many giant chocolate pies which cuased his resemblance with a little midget named Stewie who had been last seen at the park talking alone. Anyway, he went back to his thoughts with a gun, he shot himself. Now there was a child with his young mother passing by there who start to bandage his toe. Which was connected to his foot and was bleeding because the bullet. Suddenly, the giant aggressive panda bear jumped on the horse and yelled "Giddy up horsie." Then the Panda looked at the really big stone brought there by an evil giant who had a smile on his face although he did not understand the language which was spoken by the evil giant. He decided to attack the giant with a stick. The stick broke so he used a broken bottle and stuck it very hard up the giant's inner ear lobe. The giant was bleeding from his gashed face. The giant then ran to a non-violent bird which looked like a big
voicu

Posted at: 11/29/2008 6:05:59 PM

Many years ago there was a beautiful place called The Valley of Kings. There lived a strange kind of island which could transform itself into a giant feared by all for eating little boys and girls.One day a mighty knight saddled his horse to get some food for the giant grizzly bear who is a king in disguise.McDonald's was closed. He then went to BurgerKing but they were out of Big Mac's so he decided to starve the grizzley bear but the bear ate green eggs & Ham. Then the grizzly bear went to sleep. The knight took a strole with his horse to the bay. He was sad because the grizzly wasn't a princess. She was actually a male grizzly which had a long, beautiful neck which was smelly because of the hair on it. Also he was tired from fighting the green haired extremely big Hippopotamus. The hippo was deformed from birth because his mother ate too many giant chocolate pies which cuased his resemblance with a little midget named Stewie who had been last seen at the park talking alone. Anyway, he went back to his thoughts with a gun, he shot himself. Now there was a child with his young mother passing by there who start to bandage his toe. Which was connected to his foot and was bleeding because the bullet. Suddenly, the giant aggressive panda bear jumped on the horse and yelled "Giddy up horsie." Then the Panda looked at the really big stone brought there by an evil giant who had a smile on his face although he did not understand the language which was spoken by the evil giant. He decided to attack the giant with a stick. The stick broke so he used a broken bottle and stuck it very hard up the giant's inner ear lobe. The giant was bleeding from his gashed face. The giant then ran to a non-violent bird which looked like a big canary and said:
SunTzu

Many years ago there was a beautiful place called The Valley of Kings. There lived a strange kind of island which could transform itself into a giant feared by all for eating little boys and girls.One day a mighty knight saddled his horse to get some food for the giant grizzly bear who is a king in disguise.McDonald's was closed. He then went to BurgerKing but they were out of Big Mac's so he decided to starve the grizzley bear but the bear ate green eggs & Ham. Then the grizzly bear went to sleep. The knight took a strole with his horse to the bay. He was sad because the grizzly wasn't a princess. She was actually a male grizzly which had a long, beautiful neck which was smelly because of the hair on it. Also he was tired from fighting the green haired extremely big Hippopotamus. The hippo was deformed from birth because his mother ate too many giant chocolate pies which cuased his resemblance with a little midget named Stewie who had been last seen at the park talking alone. Anyway, he went back to his thoughts with a gun, he shot himself. Now there was a child with his young mother passing by there who start to bandage his toe. Which was connected to his foot and was bleeding because the bullet. Suddenly, the giant aggressive panda bear jumped on the horse and yelled "Giddy up horsie." Then the Panda looked at the really big stone brought there by an evil giant who had a smile on his face although he did not understand the language which was spoken by the evil giant. He decided to attack the giant with a stick. The stick broke so he used a broken bottle and stuck it very hard up the giant's inner ear lobe. The giant was bleeding from his gashed face. The giant then ran to a non-violent bird which looked like a big canary and said: 'Oi, i need
voicu

Posted at: 11/30/2008 2:35:08 PM

Many years ago there was a beautiful place called The Valley of Kings. There lived a strange kind of island which could transform itself into a giant feared by all for eating little boys and girls.One day a mighty knight saddled his horse to get some food for the giant grizzly bear who is a king in disguise.McDonald's was closed. He then went to BurgerKing but they were out of Big Mac's so he decided to starve the grizzley bear but the bear ate green eggs & Ham. Then the grizzly bear went to sleep. The knight took a strole with his horse to the bay. He was sad because the grizzly wasn't a princess. She was actually a male grizzly which had a long, beautiful neck which was smelly because of the hair on it. Also he was tired from fighting the green haired extremely big Hippopotamus. The hippo was deformed from birth because his mother ate too many giant chocolate pies which cuased his resemblance with a little midget named Stewie who had been last seen at the park talking alone. Anyway, he went back to his thoughts with a gun, he shot himself. Now there was a child with his young mother passing by there who start to bandage his toe. Which was connected to his foot and was bleeding because the bullet. Suddenly, the giant aggressive panda bear jumped on the horse and yelled "Giddy up horsie." Then the Panda looked at the really big stone brought there by an evil giant who had a smile on his face although he did not understand the language which was spoken by the evil giant. He decided to attack the giant with a stick. The stick broke so he used a broken bottle and stuck it very hard up the giant's inner ear lobe. The giant was bleeding from his gashed face. The giant then ran to a non-violent bird which looked like a big canary and said: 'Oi, i need to end this
voicu

Posted at: 12/1/2008 9:00:29 PM

I guess this was the story. Thank you all for this exercice of imagination.
Topic closed!
admin

Posted at: 12/1/2008 9:50:44 PM

I liked the idea of this game from start, with your permission I'll add a link to it from the main page (actually I'll create a page with this story mentioning of course it's authors).
Can somebody suggest a title for it?
co-kane1990

i dont think you can put a title on this haha its all over the place. It could just be "The Story" and we know what it means...i dk theres no plot or direction or anything so my guess for a title is as good as yours...It was fun to write tho
soxfan12596

lol ya a lot of fun doing this but like co-kane said it is all over the place and would eb hard to make a title